Did you know that some tradelines DO NOT report to the credit bureaus for Authorized Users?
Certain banks report data for only the primary account holder versus the Authorized User.
Below are the most popular tradelines that report Authorized User data to the credit bureaus, allowing you to get the ultimate credit score boost.
- American Express [reports credit limit but does not report age for Authorized User]
- Bank of America
- Barclays [has various types like Jet Blue, NFL, Carnival…]
- Capital One
- Care Credit [a division of Synchrony Bank]
- Citibank [has various types like Home Depot, Macy’s, Best Buy, Sears…]
- Citizens Bank
- EF Bank/Fidelity
- Navy Federal
- Pen Fed
- PNC Bank
- Regions Bank
- Security Service FCU
- Synchrony [has various types like Walmart, Lowes, Stash, TJMax, American Eagle, Paypal, Chevron, JCP, Ebay, Gap, Ashley Home Furniture, Belk…]
- TD Bank [has various types like Target, Nordstrom…]
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo
Tradelines and Credit Sweeps are the **TOP SECRET** way to boost your credit score 100+ POINTS FAST so you can start getting approvals…
***Right now, we are offering FREE credit consultations.***
CALL NOW 904.515.6698
Written by Val Singles